Board of Trustees
Tuesday, March 14, 6:00 p.m.
Minnie Moore Room, Community Campus
1050 Fox Acres Rd, Hailey, ID, 83333
Agenda Highlights Include:
- Board Accolades: Kristin Cassalia, Erin Patrick and Gabrielle Bryant
- Superintendent Report: Inspire, Engage, Educate and Empower: Elementary Reading Update, Hemingway STEAM Update
- Board Chair Report: Student Liaison Report, Teacher Liaison Appointment, Superintendent Evaluation, Zone 2 and 4 Elections
- Continuing Business: Math Materials Adoption Recommendation, Budget: 2018-19 Estimated Enrollment, Expenditures and Revenues, WRMS Student Presentation, Draft Policies
- New Business and Decisions: Math Materials Adoption, Draft Policies
- Policies: Student Records, Conflict of Interest, Sick Leave
How can you participate in the Board meetings? Public comment is always welcome at regular Board meetings. To read about how to make a public comment, click here.
You can also watch Board webcasts here.
Habrá interpretación al español en la reunión de la Junta. Spanish interpretation will be available at all regular Board of Trustees meetings.