Regular communication between parents, teachers, and students is the key to success
We encourage ongoing communication and welcome conversations regarding your child's success at any time of the year. Our goal is to support the WHOLE child. However, we hold more formal fall and spring parent-teacher conferences two times annually.
Conference Dates for the 2020-2021 Academic Year:
October 22-23, 2020 and March 11-12, 2021
We celebrate the opportunity to collaborate with you in discussing your student's academic progress and goals. Please write down any questions or concerns prior to conferences and bring them with you for us to discuss. Here are a few conference questions you may want to ask about your child and our school.
- What specific things can I do to support my child and reinforce classroom lessons at home?
- How does my child do with working in groups and working independently?
- How can I stay aware of what my child's assignments are and how my child is doing in class?
- What are students expected to master by the end of the year?
- Does my child stay on task well or need frequent reminders?
- Has my child been developing good work habits?
- What can I do over the summer months to avoid the "summer slide"?