Fundraising/Dance Approval Information
All school sponsored fundraisers and dances must be approved in a two step-process. First, the event must be presented and approved at a student council meeting. If possible, the responsible party will present their fundraiser, after which the student council will vote whether to approve or disapprove the fundraiser.
If a fundraiser is approved, it will next pass on to the principal for final approval. If the fundraiser/dance is not approved, the student council adviser will inform the necessary people.
The following information is required for each fundraiser and dance request form:
- Group name
- A quick description of fundraiser activity
- Proposed dates of the fundraiser
- Purpose of fundraiser
- A more detailed description of the fundraiser
- Chaperones (if necessary)
- Signatures of group president and advisor
Additional information required for dance requests:
- Person responsible for money collection
- Who will order the cash box and be responsible for it
- Sponsoring group organizers
- Music provided by:
- Refreshments will be:
- Names of refreshment servers
- Names of those responsible for clean-up
Fundraiser and Dance Request forms can be picked up in the front office. Teachers can also accept these documents through the network student folder.