If your student is new to the Blaine County School District, you will need to provide the following documents:
1. Original STATE CERTIFIED birth certificate. NOT a hospital certificate.
2. Up to date Immunization Record - Immunization Requirements.
TWO (2) CURRENT UTILITY BILLS, written proof of utility service, or lease agreement indicating utilities paid with lease; any of which include the name and physical address in Blaine County; AND one (1) of the following additional documents:
- VALID IDAHO DRIVER'S LICENSE OR STATE ISSUED I.D. CARD indicating physical address in Blaine County.
- A PROPERTY TAX BILL indicating physical address in Blaine County.
- A CURRENT LEASE AGREEMENT indicating a physical address in Blaine County.
- A NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT SIGNED AND SWORN FROM CURRENT LANDLORD OR HOMEOWNER of physical address in Blaine County.
- IDAHO TAX RETURN indicating physical address in Blaine County.
4. For preschool only: Income verification - Please bring a copy of your last years federal tax return to your child's school.
NEW to the Blaine County School District?
2022-2023 Pre-K and Kindergarten registration is now live.
Click HERE to enroll a child who is new to the BCSD for grades PreK-12.
Enrollment is open to new students not currently attending BCSD for the 2020-21 school year. Students who enroll now will be able to sign up for classes for the upcoming school year. This includes students new to Blaine County School District who plan on transferring from another school such as Sage, Pioneer Montessori, Syringa Mountain School or Community School and for families planning to move to Blaine County, Idaho.
Please contact or go to the school(s) that your student(s) are planning to attend next fall to request enrollment information.
Proof of Blaine County residency is required in August during scheduled registration days at each school.
If you have a child currently attending Blaine County School District and already have a Family Access account, New Student Enrollment is available as a tab in your current Skyward Family Access account. After you have completed the New Student Enrollment process please contact the Secretary at the school where you are enrolling your child. To help expedite this process please bring all required documentation when meeting with the school secretary. This is available on the registration checklist.
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
Required Annual Records Update for 2022-23, grades 1-12 now open!
Returning Student Registration/Records Update is for students currently attending a BCSD school.
Returning Student Registration/Annual Records Update can be accessed through your existing Skyward Family Access account.
Skyward Family Access requires a login name and password; you can use the same login/password as last year. Click here to login to Family Access. If you have forgotten your login name or password, a link on the login page will allow you to enter your email address and your credentials will be emailed to you. If you changed your email address from last year contact your child's school.
If your child is new to BCSD and does not have siblings already registered, go to New Student Enrollment.