Blaine County School District Board of Trustees
2019-20 Board of Trustees Budget Guiding Principles
1. Provide equity in opportunity and education so that all students demonstrate mastery and graduate confident and ready for their future.
2. Provide diverse opportunities and programs that address the needs of the whole child academically, emotionally, and physically.
3. Support the professional growth of staff to support the expectations of all students achieving mastery.
4. Attract and retain inspired, high quality staff.
5. Maintain a balanced budget that allocates resource through equity while striving for 3 months of operating reserve.
Policy Committee Meeting
Open to the Public
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
District Office - Board Room
118 W. Bullion St. Hailey, Idaho