2019-20 Board of Trustees Budget Guiding Principles
1. Provide equity in opportunity and education so that all students demonstrate mastery and graduate confident and ready for their future.
2. Provide diverse opportunities and programs that address the needs of the whole child academically, emotionally, and physically.
3. Support the professional growth of staff to support the expectations of all students achieving mastery.
4. Attract and retain inspired, high quality staff.
5. Maintain a balanced budget that allocates resource through equity while striving for 3 months of operating reserve.
2019 Budget Listening Sessions
March 6, 2019 Carey Budget Listening Session
January 17, 2019 Community Campus Budget Listening Session
School Board Meetings
2019-20 Master Agreement Negotiations
Open to the Public
Community Campus - Minnie Moore Room
1050 Fox Acres Rd. Hailey, Idaho
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. (Preliminary Negotiation Meeting - CAPSS) - Notice and Agenda
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
Regular April School Board Meeting
April 9, 2019
Community Campus - Minnie Moore Room #301