2019-20 Board of Trustees Budget Guiding Principles
1. Provide equity in opportunity and education so that all students demonstrate mastery and graduate confident and ready for their future.
2. Provide diverse opportunities and programs that address the needs of the whole child academically, emotionally, and physically.
3. Support the professional growth of staff to support the expectations of all students achieving mastery.
4. Attract and retain inspired, high quality staff.
5. Maintain a balanced budget that allocates resource through equity while striving for 3 months of operating reserve.
2019 Budget Listening Sessions
March 6, 2019 Carey Budget Listening Session
January 17, 2019 Community Campus Budget Listening Session
School Board Meetings
Budget Hearing and
Regular June School Board Meeting
June 11, 2019
Community Campus - Minnie Moore Room #301