If you are new to the Blaine County School District, you will need to provide the following documents:
1. Original STATE CERTIFIED birth certificate. NOT a hospital certificate.
2. Up to date Immunization Record - click to view Immunization Requirements.
TWO (2) CURRENT UTILITY BILLS, written proof of utility service, or lease agreement indicating utilities paid with lease; any of which include name and physical address in Blaine County; AND one (1) of the following additional documents:
- VALID IDAHO DRIVER'S LICENSE OR STATE ISSUED I.D. CARD indicating physical address in Blaine County.
- A PROPERTY TAX BILL indicating physical address in Blaine County.
- A CURRENT LEASE AGREEMENT indicating physical address in Blaine County.
- A NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT SIGNED AND SWORN FROM CURRENT LANDLORD OR HOMEOWNER of physical address in Blaine County.
- IDAHO TAX RETURN indicating physical address in Blaine County.
4. Your child’s day care information will determine your child’s school of attendance if your child will be riding the bus.
5. For preschool only: Income verification - Please bring a copy of your 2016 federal tax return to your child's school.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
For new students the first step for enrollment is to set up a Skyward Family Access account. Click here to set up your account.
If you have a child currently attending Blaine County School District and already have a Family Access account, New Student Enrollment is available as a tab in your current Skyward Family Access account. After you have completed the New Student Enrollment process please contact the Secretary at the school where you are enrolling your child. To help expedite this process please bring all required documentation when meeting with the school secretary. This is available on the registration checklist.
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
Returning Student Registration can be accessed through your existing Skyward Family Access account. Registration will be open for the upcoming school year August 7 for students who completed the previous school year with BCSD.
Skyward Family Access requires a login name and password; you can use the same login/password as last year. Click here to login to Family Access. If you have forgotten your login name or password, a link on the login page will allow you to enter your email address and your credentials will be emailed to you. If you changed your email address from last year contact your child's school. If you child is new to BCSD and does not have siblings already registered, go to New Student Enrollment.