Hailey Elementary Library
It is time to return books to the library! When you come to pick up your Summer Learning Backpacks and gather your belongings on May 20th and 21st, you can drop off your library books. We will have a drop off at the front entry by the office and also a drop off at the main entry for the lower building. I will be sending an email with a list of the books you currently have checked out. Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks! Mrs. Anderson
"The more you READ the more you know. The more you know the smarter you grow. The smarter you grow the stronger your voice, when speaking your mind or making your choice." ~unknown.
WELCOME TO THE LIBRARY!
ABOUT THE LIBRARY
- Opens at 7:30 am
- Closes at 3:00 pm
- Library has 4 student computers
- One presentation TV
- All classes come to the library in their 30 minute time slot each week and throughout the week as needed.
- Students may have 3 books at one time.
- Books will be checked out for 2 weeks at a time.
- Lost and damaged books must be paid for in a timely manner.
- Parents are welcome to visit the library.
(208) 578-5070 x 2709
7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.