Winter Sports Program
"Don't Limit Your Challenges. Challenge Your Limits."
Hailey Winter Sports Program
Winter Ski Week Dates for 2020
January 30th and 31st - February 3rd and 4th.
Ski week for Hailey students in grades 3 - 5.
Winter Sports packets will be given to students in December. Packets need to be returned to school no later than December 19th!
Parents please be sure to read the packet completely and don' t forget to include the $5.00 participation fee.
Choose your winter sports activity wisely, no changes will be allowed!
All students are required to have health insurance. Proof of insurance must be given to Mrs. Sutton at the front office. If you do not have insurance please see Mrs. Sutton about obtaining school health insurance.
List of activities include:
- Beginning skiing on Dollar -- (brand new skiers or skiers who have not advanced to Baldy)
- Advanced skiing on Baldy -- (skiers must be able to ski top to bottom on College)
- Advanced snowboarding on Baldy -- students provide their own boards (boarders must be able to board top to bottom on College, no beginning boarders)
- HELMETS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ALL ACTIVITES
- Ice Skating -- (space is limited and is on first sign up basis only, helmets are required)
Students needing to rent downhill ski equipment will be taken to Sturevants, by the school on January 30th during the school day. If your student is absent on this day, parents are responsible for going to Sturevants to get their students equipment.
TO VOLUNTEER DURING SKI WEEK YOU WILL NEED TO ATTEND THE MANDATORY MEETING ON JANUARY 16TH AT 6:00pm IN THE SCHOOL LIBRARY. All volunteers will need to be finger printed by the school district.
PLEASE CONTACT Lisa Thilmont or Tracey Munk at 208-578-5070!