Child Developmental Screening
Do you suspect your child is progressing at a slower rate than other children his or her age?
Blaine County School District is responsible to locate, refer and identify all children, ages 3 to 21, who are suspected of having a disability and reside in Blaine County.
- If a child is having significant difficulty with vision, hearing, speech, behavior, is experiencing slow development typical for his/her age, physical impairments, or learning difficulty, he/she may be a child with a disability. Early identification and intervention is essential to help ensure school success.
- For children ages 3 to 5, Developmental Screenings will be held three times each year. For the 2019/2020 school year, the Screenings will be held in District Office, 118 W. Bullion, Hailey.
Next Child Find Event:
- Wednesday, October 9th, 2019: 8 am - noon
- Thursday, January 16th, 2020: 8 am - noon
- Friday, March 13th, 2020: 8 am - noon
Child Developmental Screening - English Child Developmental Screening - Spanish