Child Developmental Screening
Do you suspect your child is progressing at a slower rate than other children his or her age?
Blaine County School District is responsible to locate, refer and identify all children, ages 3 to 21, who are suspected of having a disability and reside in Blaine County.
- If a child is having significant difficulty with vision, hearing, speech, behavior, is experiencing slow development typical for his/her age, physical impairments, or learning difficulty, he/she may be a child with a disability. Early identification and intervention are essential to help ensure school success.
- For children ages 3 to 5, Developmental Screenings will be held three times each year. The screenings will be held at the BCRD Community Campus, 1050 Fox Acres Road, Hailey.
Next Child Find Event:
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023, 8:15-noon
- Wednesday, December 6, 2023, 8:15-noon
- Thursday, February 29, 2024, 8:15-noon