WRMS Summer Office Hours & Registration Information
- In June & July, we will be in the office once a week to check messages and return phone calls. (208) 578-5030
- Office staff will return full-time on August 8nd, 2022
- Returning Student Registration (Annual Records Update for 2022-23) is now open! Please log in to your Skyward Family Access to complete Returning Student Registration.
- New student enrollment is open now. Complete new student enrollment online, you will be contacted in August to set up an appointment to complete your registration.
- Registration Assistance Day & 6th Grade Proof of Residency is August 11th, 2022 from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Back to School Open House/Pot Luck September 8th, 2022 Open House 5:00 -7:00 PM Pot Luck 5:00 to 6:00
WRMS Report Cards Are Digital
Blaine County School District's five year strategic plan embodies the community's desire to ensure every child graduates ready for success in the next stage of life.
All students will be Inspired to develop intellectual curiosity through meaningful opportunities.
All students will be Engaged actively in our learning community through relevant and real-life experiences.
All students will be Educated to develop strong foundational and analytical problem solving skills to graduate ready for post-secondary success.
All students will be Empowered to make independent positive choices through continual social and emotional development.