Head Coach: Brandeis Coshow (860)573-6213 or email@example.com
Assistant Coach: Jonah Torseth (208)721-2631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NEWS AND UPDATES: First Practice 8/23/2021
Practice time- Monday-Thursday 3:30 P.M.-5:00 P.M.
- You must attend all practices prior to the weeks meet the exceptions are made on an individual basis
- You must attend school on the day of the meet in order to compete
- If you are going to miss any practice or meet for any reason, one of the coaches must be contacted either in person or by phone. Asking a friend to tell the coach is not notification. The consequence may include sitting out the next meet
- There are no Friday practices. We hope you can schedule dentist, doctor, and/or hair appointments on this day.
- 6th graders are eligible to compete per MVAC bylaws.
- Uniforms will be issued before the first meet
- Water Bottle and snacks for each practice and meets
- Good pair of Running Shoes at all practices and meets
- Set of all-weather gear (pants and jacket) for inclement weather. Sweats are fine.
2021 Cross Country Sign Ups - open
2021 WRMS XC Team Policies & Procedures - please read and sign prior to the first practice
Dual Enrollment Information then scroll down to the heading Dual Enrollment
Parent(s)/guardian(s) wanting someone other than themselve(s) to give their student athlete a ride to or from a BCSD sponsored event must complete the activity transportation form.
Online team and individual picture information - To pre-pay online go to www.bellphoto.com
- choose pre-pay online
- enter your online code: SPORTS
- bring your receipt on picture day
ALL SPORT PHYSICALS MUST BE TURNED INTO THE WRMS MAIN OFFICE.
Students must have a current sports physical (good for 2 years from the date administered) on file and proof of medical insurance to be eligible to play sports.