Head Coach: Bill Cantrell (208-721-2698) or email@example.com
Assistant Coach: Jonah Torseth (208-721-2631) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must complete ten (10) practices before you are eligible to compete in the first meet
- You must attend all practices prior to the weeks meet
- You must attend school on the day of the meet in order to compete
- If you are going to miss any practice or meet for any reason, one of the coaches must be contacted either in person or by phone. Asking a friend to tell the coach is not notification. The consequence will be to miss the next meet
- There are no Friday practices. We hope you can schedule dentist, doctor, and/or hair appointments on this day.
- 6th graders are eligible to compete per MVAC bylaws.
- Uniforms will be issued before the first meet
- Water Bottle and snacks for each practice and meets
- Good pair of Running Shoes at all practices and meets
- Set of all-weather gear (pants and jacket) for inclement weather. Sweats are fine.
19-20 Sign-ups (opening soon)
19-20 MVAC meet schedule (opening soon)
2018 WRMS XC Team Policies & Procedures - please read and sign prior to the first practice
2019 home meet information (coming soon)
NEWS AND UPDATES: (updated 3/18/19) The first day of training/tryouts is scheduled for Monday, Aug. 19th directly after school.
ALL SPORT PHYSICALS MUST BE TURNED INTO THE WRMS MAIN OFFICE.
Students must have a current sports physical (good for 2 years from the date administered) on file and proof of medical insurance to be eligible to play sports.